Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Koala Bears: The Cutest Infestation Ever

**I drafted this before Melinda's recent updates about her father's accident. Prayers and love for him and her family. //// And then I just read about Julie's infestation. **

M's recent adventures in Australia reminded me of one of the classics from Mitch Hedberg. If you want to know a little about my sense of humor, know that I LOVE Mitch Hedberg, RIP:

"My apartment is infested with koala bears. It's the cutest infestation ever. Way better than cockroaches. When I turn on the light, a bunch of koala bears scatter, but I don't want them to. I'm like, 'Hey... Hold on fellows... Let me hold one of you, and feed you a leaf.' Koala bears are so cute, why do they have to be so far away from me? We need to ship a few over, so I can hold one, and pat it on its head."

No comments: