This is my third attempt at a post tonight. This is why blogs are not an entirely accurate representation of an individual's thoughts. I think it best, for both of us, that I keep what's really on my mind relegated to my mind.
Nomadic Gnome often makes lists on her blog, and I love list-making so I'll try it here, too.
Mostly I'm anxious about
1) Being a lame wife who doesn't bake or delight in making crafts
2) Not getting everything done I need to in the next 5 weeks as far as wedding planning goes
3) Having a lame wedding open house
4) Making invitations and mailing them in the next week
5) Not being good with kids
6) Moving into a new ward, where I have to introduce myself as someone's wife; teach adults over 30 or children under 18; and act like a "real" adult in a "family ward"
7) Moving, which involves a) sorting through stuff and downsizing my posessions, b) cleaning my place top to bottom
I don't know why I can't find a cool white dress or skirt to wear to my open house. Yes, I don't even have invitations out, and I am mostly concerned about what I'm going to wear. Priorities.