Saturday, November 15, 2008

Personal Mosaic


Concept:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
http://www.flickr.com/search/
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
(choose four columns and three rows, also choose individual URL's)

Questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your nickname.


I saw this on a blog I landed on, and I thought it was fun. Try it!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

buenos aires didn't make the cut. a few cities in canada did and a lot in eastern europe. Apparently canadians and europeans are more into board games, because the spots on the board were voted on.

Julie said...

i didn't know you had such an affinity for smores. :) you are cute.

modestmuse said...

Aw, man. I don't play Monopoly anyway. The int'l idea is cool, though.

NG, I know, I know CRAZY, huh? :)

Smith Family said...

Megan... I am so glad you came out of blog lurk-ery. Now I can lurk on your blog too. What have you been up to since BYUH? Didn't know you were back East... We just moved to Utah from Boston. LOVED IT. Loving your mosaic. You are as darling as a remember you!

Liz said...

hey megan
i just did it and it was fun! thanks for the post election activity. and you want to be an ambassador when you grown up, right? if not, what was the photo?

modestmuse said...

Nicole, lurk on! Or come out once in awhile, too. You can probably get an idea of what I've been up to from these here musings. I've only been to Boston 2x in my life, and I know at least one of them is documented here. Looooved the lobster roll! Maybe that's more of a Maine thing.

Liz, you're good! Nothing interesting came up when I flickr-ed my current career aspiration, so I thought I'd aim high with the flickr search. I can't tell what you're going to be when you grow up -- UN delegate? House Speaker? Do tell.

Liz said...

girlfriend,
hoping that mazie will retire in about 10 yrs. and that i would've made enough waves to get elected in her place. i'm sure i share that congress dream with hundreds of others here. but oh well, i'm still thinking about it. it's fun to dream!