Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Little Reminders

Sometimes I think about places I miss. I'm disappointed I didn't see the cherry blossoms this year. Ali, I hope you don't mind, I stole these from your blog (click the link for even more gorgeous photos). You are a great photographer and these pictures made me so happy!




This picture of the Air Force Memorial was on my grad school Web site; they'd had a conference in VA a few weeks ago. The Memorial is a couple blocks down the street from our old apt. in Arlington.


Just a few pictures that gave me that sudden jolt of recognition and nostalgia, happy little reminders of life and where I've been.

2 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I am flattered that you chose my pics to post! DC misses you!

Taralyn said...

This place misses you too :(