Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Goats

I told you I would show you some pics of the goats that roam around town.

Well, I didn't have to wait too long or venture too far to find them.

Tonight on my way home from work, there they were, right where I saw the cows the other day.

Below is a pic of the pedestrian path and culvert between our house and our neighbor's. The wall around our yard is on the left, the main road ahead and the goats (you can see the white one) are at the far right, by the road.

DSCN6298

A closer look, from the other direction. Our house is at the far left, just visible over the wall.

DSCN6310

The goats! Eating what look like thorn bushes. Usually the goats are in big herds. These must be three rejects.
DSCN6315

In other news, as I passed through the pedestrian walkway beside my house, I noticed a few unusual markings on our wall ...
DSCN6325

Is this what I think it is?! Are people using my wall to relieve themselves?!?!?!
DSCN6323

No comments: