Sunday, August 14, 2011

Singapore: FOOD

The National Dish of Singapore: Chicken rice.
DSCN6130
It is surprisingly flavorful; the rice is cooked in the chicken stock. There are provided hot sauces and ginger-garlic salsa to put on top. Delicious! The hot bowl of soup was not at all tempting on a HOT day.
DSCN6133

Nile had an orange while the iPad again saved the day.

Later in the trip I had the National Dish of the USA: McDonald's. Hey, I had to indulge, it's not available here in Botswana!

DSCN6163

While formula shopping for Nile, I came upon this:
DSCN6145

6 years old and above?!

DSCN6147

Ages 1-10??!?! Do you still put it in a bottle?


And back at home ...

"I'll trade you a bottle for your pretzel"
DSCN6155


"Lemme look at it first"
DSCN6154


"How about I take the cap and keep my pretzel?"
DSCN6158

"Deal"

No comments: