Thursday, May 1, 2014

PhotoADay May: It All Begins With J

Jammies!

The PhotoADay theme for today, May 1 2014, is ...

"Begins With J"

It was too dark out when I got around to it to get my planned image of the girls Jumping on the trampoline in Grandma and Papa G's backyard here in Mesa, AZ.


So instead I give you a sweet image of the girls, ready for bed in their matching jammies.

These were a gift from Grandma and Papa G when we visited at Christmastime and they treated all 10 grandkids (and parents) to a ride on the Polar Express train. Wonderful memories!

I realize this PhotoADay thing may be better suited to those (not me!) with photography aspirations or at least an iPhone with filters and whatnot, but this will at least get me on here every day with an illustrated post, which I think -- I think -- is better than nothing.

No comments: