Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Muy Möoi

Have you ever eaten dinner in an Anthropologie store?

DSCN6821

Me neither, but Möoi feels pretty darn close.


Intricate, multi-tonal wall tattoos wind their way across the outdoor facade and indoor painted brick walls.
DSCN6040


DSCN6744


DSCN6742




DSCN6743

Fabric panels line the ceiling.


Hand-knit table runners and candles add ambiance to the tables.
DSCN6758

I wish I'd gotten a better picture of the blue/green glass jug chandelier in the entry vestibule.
DSCN6748


The dessert case.
DSCN6817


A charming, glassed-in, two-story indoor garden/atrium, my favorite part.
DSCN6801

It has a really cool little pool.

 DSCN6809

 DSCN6808

Amazing food. This was the steak.
DSCN6774

This was the lamb.
DSCN6766

The beauty of going out to eat in Buenos Aires is that you can get really fresh, gourmet food in a beautiful atmosphere for super cheap. This meal cost a little less than $15/plate. Versus a comparable meal in the $tates ... at least in D.C.


Lunch specials and hand-knit wall decor. Möoi boasts that it's open all day, every day. They have brunch, lunch, tea, etc.

(Our dinner was served around 11:45 p.m.)

DSCN6746

Next time, I'll take pics of the ADORABLE tea room and teaching kitchen upstairs.

3 comments:

AMY_BELL - said...

That lamb was delicious. I'm glad I was able to go there with you guys. It was a nice place.

Esther Diehl said...

This is amazing. I want my house to be like this.

Stephanie said...

Now that I am not on my phone again I can also comment- THIS POST TOOK MY BREATH AWAY! Did I mention lately that you have a totally cool life? You totally do.

Love you.