Friday, March 11, 2011

As you might have guessed

I have decided that 6:45 is too rushed to get out the door and to work by 7:30 a.m. So, I regret to inform you, that I am now waking up at 6:00-6:15ish and actually getting out of bed sometime around that same time so that I can be out the door by 7:00. Although I am 2 miles from work and it takes 10 min. or less to get there without traffic, for some reason there is a huge bottleneck and bumper-to-bumper traffic from about 7:05 onward. Ugh. This is a tiny city, and it's like everyone with a car decides to get on the same road at that time of day. Things run earrrrrlllly here. But I am still digging this "knocking off" at 1:30 p.m. on Fridays. T-minus 27 min and counting!

1 comment:

Nomads By Nature said...

Maputo also shares the same work day schedule. Enjoy your weekend as you continue getting settled in!